Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies.
Last Updated 17th August 2022
- All Levels
Be an inspirational instructor. Learn to be a star trainer, the one wh...
Certificate Courses Courses
- All Levels
Be an inspirational instructor. Learn to be a star trainer, the one who can drive the trainees’ minds and win the audiences’..
What you will learn
- Use tutor skills, tutor styles and techniques
- Discuss the ways to manage their time effectively while tutoring
- Explore the techniques to identify staff training needs
- Design and present a training program while following the steps in designing new training program
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of preparing and using visual aids and technology
- Plan and prepare for the workshops
- Design and evaluate the questionnaires to get feedback
- Analyse the importance of feedback
- Discover to manage the conflicts in groups
- Explain the importance of various training strategies and methods including group work
- Use body language effectively and explore the variation in tutor behaviors
- Distinguish between tutoring and teaching
- Differentiate between adult and child learning
- Identify their own learning style and discuss different learning styles